Last Updated: August 2023
By participating in this contest (“Contest”), you agree to abide by these Contest Rules (“Rules”). Please read these Rules carefully before entering the Contest.
The Contest is open to all registered users of TMDC.
- Participants must be at least 13 years old. Following Discord Guidelines
The Contest is open to participants worldwide; there are no geographic limitations.
Administrators of the website can participate in the Contest but are excluded from winning any prizes.
The Contest period is from Wednesdays to Wednesdays.
Winner Selection and Notification:
- Winner Selection:
The top 10 members with the highest Activity Points will receive rewards.
Winners will be notified through the following channels:
- First Place:
- The first-place winner will receive 1 Website Beta Token NFT.
- Top 5:
- Winners will receive a Special Crafting Item for the TMDC City Discord Game.
- Top 10:
- Winners will receive a Discord Role that provides extra Energy for 1 week in the free District.
- Activity Points Allocation:
- Every participant with Activity Points will have a chance to win. Of the total prize pool, 20% will be allocated for hosting the contest, and the remaining 80% will be thoughtfully distributed among members based on their individual Activity Points. So, the more active you are, the better your chances of winning! Good luck to all participants!
Limitation of Liability:
Participants acknowledge that this Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, any third-party platform or company. Participants release TMDC City and its affiliates from any liability or claims arising from participation in the Contest.
Changes to the Rules:
Take My DogeCoin (TMDC) City reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Participants are encouraged to review the Rules periodically for any changes.
By participating in this Contest, you agree to all of the above rules and acknowledge that failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification from the Contest.